Tuesday, April 8, 2014

When I first met him. Continues.........

Then our lecturers asked us to introduce ourselves to them.  One by one stood and mentioned their name and their hometown. First one said 'Good morning everybody. My name is Shilpa and I am from Ranchi" other one said, 'Good morning I am Amitabh and I am from Kolkata' the next candidate," Hello everyone I am Sushmita from Patna" the next one did not sound me interesting so the next one, " Good morning everyone I am Jeet from Delhi". The name of the students made me feel as if I am in a film industry. Well the turn then comes to the guy Kishor Kumar, he stood up and said, "Friends you all know my name well nothing harm to mention again Kishor Kumar Chakraborty people also call me Kishor kumar, well jokes apart and I am from Bangladesh." This sound interesting not only to me but to everybody. It also made me feel strange that he has come from such a long distance to study in India. Nice. This upsurge my interest about him and I was already impresses by  his magic . The other girls sitting beside me  insisted me to ask him to show the magic again. So I proceeded towards him and said," Excuse me!" he turned towards me and nodded his head asking "Yes?" I said," Hi! I am Koel Bhattarcharya. Your magic show was very nice. Me and my friends are really impressed. So we want you to show it again. Please." He smiled and replied, " I don't have anymore paper". Then I said, " Okay  no problem I will provide you with paper. Please show us" he gave a light smile looking at me in a tantalizing manner said'" If it was possible for me to turn any paper into money why should I come to study law?" and went away. It was so embarrassing for me, he just taunted me. How dare he?. It made me feel very insulted in a manner he refused me. Even I was a fool then to ask him to show me magic again. Then one our seniors entered the hall asked us to come to the next class room one by one according to our roll no. while announcing this one of our senior looked at all of us in a manner as if he was finding somebody. Roll no.1 went to their room and after a while when she came back she asked me to go to that room though my roll no. was 30. I was shocked. Okay I went to that room without getting scared." May I come in" I asked they said yes baby come in. Two ladies and one guy was sitting their in a very arrogant manner. They asked, " So you are the Superstar?" I looked at them in a strange way. They said, " Yes! Yesterday you were wearing the T-shirt where it  was written it's not easy being a superstar".  Actually I did not know that any tag on  my t-shirt can also be my name.The guy asked me;" So baby what's your name and where are you from?" I replied, " I am Koel Bhattacharya and I am from Dhanbad.". "hmm" the lady said," Nice name".  " See dear don't hang your cell phone over your neck and put all your belongings in your bag don't hold it in your hand it looks bad" So I like a obedient child said,"Okay mam" then I asked guy," Will you please hold my bag for a while there are so many things in my hand. " Then I asked the lady, " Mam please hold my belongings, I'll put it one by one" . I also had a rose in my hand which we were gifted in the orientation programme, I did not give that to them. And then requested the fellow "will you please open the chain of my bag?"  Now the fool like obedient fellow opened the chain and then I took the belongings from the lady and put into it and bid them bye and left the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment