Friday, March 14, 2014

When I first met him.


When I first met him.

This is a love story of two souls getting one. Two guys for whom visa, passports, border could not be hindrance  for them to meet. Students of law from same college but two different countries. The girl was from India and the fellow was from Bangladesh.

15th June 2008 I had my Entrance exam for law. I was little bit tensed and busy in revising even in exam center. It was 1.45p.m  when we were called to enter the examination hall. As soon as I entered the examination hall I noticed a fellow passing some comment on me and showing me to another guy  who was staring at me,  I ignored because boys passing comments on me or staring at me was not uncommon to me but any boy not staring at me was an unusual to me. This what happened with me  here in the examination hall for the first time. I took my sit as per my roll no. and on my front sit a fellow was sitting wearing spectacles bit curl hair wearing  blue check shirt, putting his head down, just gave a glimpse at me and turned his head. He just seemed to me a mama's boy. The bell rang exactly at 2p.m and questions paper were distributed to us. Every body got busy in writing even I. In the mid of the examination my question paper fell from the table and it slipped beneath the front bench I whispered," Excuse me" but the guy could not hear me, so not getting any other way I poked him with a pen asking him to give my question paper. At that time he jumped from his bench and looked at me in such a way as if I have either abused him or tried to seduce him.  His looks made me feel irritated. I then just made a gesture to make him understand that I have only wanted him to pick up my question paper and nothing else. Fortunately, he understood what I meant to say and picked up my question paper and again turned his head not even thinking it necessary to reply to my thanks.
  Well our exams got over at 5p.m we submitted the paper and everybody started discussing about the paper. Some says" was it a question paper!!!!" some "not bad! what can you expect more easier than this in an entrance exam", even I joined their conversation but the guy in front bench got vanished as soon as the exam got over.



To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment